Most orders will be shipped via FedEx SmartPost for Free/Flat Rate Economy Shipping or optional FedEx for all other services, unless otherwise deemed appropriate.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) after your order has been placed. Once your order has been picked up by the carrier, delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method you selected during checkout, the sourcing location of the items on your order, and the location of your shipping address.
We currently only ship to addresses within the 50 United States. We do NOT currently offer an expedited Saturday delivery option.
Available Shipping Options
- Ship-to-Store (FREE) - Now with Curbside Pickup*
- You can expect your order to arrive within 4-10 business days after processing. Curbside Pickup is only available at select locations.
- View the Ship to Store information for more details.
- $6.95 Flat Rate Economy Shipping via FedEX SmartPost
- You can expect your order to arrive within 4-10 business days after processing, depending on your location. Orders being shipped to US Territories or APO may have longer transit times.
- Free for orders $50 or more shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. Skis, snowboards, bikes, patio items, cargo boxes and other larger items that are categorized as "oversized" may not be available to ship via Flat Rate Economy Shipping.
- FedEx Home Delivery / FedEx Business Ground
- You can expect your order to arrive within 3-7 business days after processing, depending on your location.
- FedEx Express Saver
- You can expect your order to arrive within 3 business days after processing.
- FedEX 2-Day
- You can expect your order to arrive within 2 business days after processing.
- FedEx Standard 1-Day
- You can expect your order to arrive in the afternoon of the next business day after processing.
- FedEx Priority 1-Day
- You can expect your order to arrive in the morning of the next business day after processing.
Delivery estimates are based on domestic orders placed today, before 12:00 PM CST, for in-stock items. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding U.S. federal holidays. Please see below for shipping restrictions. Ground Shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Home Delivery has a delivery schedule of Tuesday-Saturday. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for ALL BIKE ORDERS. Bikes may ship from our retail location and be received by customers in repackaged condition. If you have questions about bike shipping, please contact customer service at 866-786-3869.
Fulfillment Sources & Multiple Packages
In order to provide the best assortment online, balance availability across stores and reduce shipping times, we fulfill orders from our network of store locations. This may result in portions of your order being shipped in multiple packages and having multiple delivery estimations.
Most orders typically ship within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) after your order has been placed. Once your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method you selected during checkout and the location of your shipping address.
Domestic Delivery Estimates
* Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or APO may have longer transit times.
Shipping Exceptions & Restrictions
We make our best effort to meet the timing requested for delivery. However, if the requested timing is not met, the customer's remedies are limited to the guarantee provided by FedEx, a refund of freight charges, and/or the opportunity to return the purchased items subject to our Return Policy.
- Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- Weather related shipping delays are not within the control of Sun & Ski and may delay orders.
- Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday-Friday) excluding federal holidays.
- Please allow 1-3 business days processing before your order is shipped.
- Some Oversized items may have additional delivery costs and times and must be shipped by freight.
- Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or APO may have longer transit times.
- International orders may be subject to duties and/or taxes.
Orders Do Not Ship on the Following Holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Delivery Address Accuracy
All packages must be sent to a validated street address. Customers are responsible for entering correct ship to addresses. Ship to addresses requiring correction may incur additional shipping charges and delivery delays.
When selecting Flat Rate Economy Shipping via FedEx SmartPost as your delivery option, please make sure your provided address is deliverable via USPS mail.
When selecting a FedEx Shipping service, please make sure your provided address is deliverable via FedEx. Some items require a signature for delivery.
For shipping-related questions, please contact us directly at 866-786-3869 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking Your Order
At the time your order is shipped, you will receive a Ship Notification email. A link is provided in this notification that you can use to track the delivery of your order. We suggest that you save this email until your order is fully received. You can also track your order on the U.S. Postal Service website or FedEx website.
Bike Shipping Options
Some bikes can only be shipped to and picked up from a Sun & Ski store location — an authorized dealer of that brand. Shipping is free with Ship-to-Store, plus your bike will be assembled at no cost.
Final assembly on all bike purchases MUST be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician AND retain a copy of your labor receipt may void the manufacturer warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. Please note that as an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping. Report any part damage that affects the safety or ride-ability of your bike immediately upon receipt.
Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for ALL BIKE ORDERS. Bikes may ship from our retail location and be received by customers in repackaged condition. If you have questions about bike shipping, please contact customer service at 866-786-3869.
The following bike brands have vendor shipping restrictions and can only be shipped to select Sun & Ski locations.
- North Carolina
- Austin, TX
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Houston, TX
- Santa Cruz/Juliana
- Austin, TX
- Houston, TX
- McAllen, TX
- Tulsa, OK
Oversized & Heavy Item Shipping
Shipping bikes, kayaks, rooftop boxes, hitch racks, patio furniture, and other oversized or heavy items will incur extra shipping charges. Be sure to read special shipping information that appears on the product page, or on the purchase agreement page which you'll see when you place the item in your shopping cart.
Oversized & Heavy Items are NOT eligible for Flat Rate/Free Economy Shipping. Some oversized items are only shipped in the U.S. by freight carrier at the best available rate. Please call 866-786-3869 or email Customer Support for shipping rates to your home.
The following brands are excluded from freight forwarders based on the policies set by the manufacturers. If you attempt to place an order that is shipping outside the US, we will contact you and cancel your order.
- Bell Sports/Giro/Easton
- Chariot Carriers
- Liquid Force
- New Balance
- The North Face
- SE Racing