- Sale Smith I/O MAG XL Snow Goggles$215.93 $270.00More Colors Available
- Sale Smith 4D MAG S Snow Goggles$255.93 $320.00
- Smith Squad Snow Gogglesfrom: $95.82 $110.00More Colors Available
- Sale Oakley Flight Tracker XM Snow Gogglesfrom: $107.82 $135.00More Colors Available
- Giro Boreal Snow Goggles$34.95 $45.00More Colors Available
- Sale Smith Youth Grom Snow Goggles With Mirror Lens$55.93 $70.00More Colors Available
- Giro Women's Dylan™ Snow Goggles$69.95 $95.00More Colors Available
- Sale Giro Method™ Snow Gogglesfrom: $111.82 $140.00More Colors Available
- Sale Smith I/O Snow Goggles$167.93 $210.00More Colors Available
- Sale Oakley Men's Flight Deck™ Snow Gogglesfrom: $141.82 $177.00More Colors Available
- Sale Smith I/O MAG™ Snow Gogglesfrom: $215.93 $270.00More Colors Available
- Oakley Flight Tracker L Snow Gogglesfrom: $107.82 $135.00More Colors Available
- Anon Men's M4 Toric + MFI® Snow Goggles$319.95More Colors Available
- Sale Smith Women's Riot Snow Goggles$87.93 $110.00More Colors Available
- Oakley Target Line M Snow Gogglesfrom: $73.00More Colors Available
- Sale Smith Youth Daredevil Snow Goggles With RC36 Lens$27.93 $35.00More Colors Available
- Anon Men's M2 + MFI® Snow Gogglesfrom: $219.82 $274.95More Colors Available
- Giro Contour™ Snow Goggles$270.00
- Sale Smith Women's I/O MAG™ S Chromapop Snow Goggles$215.93 $270.00
- Clearance Anon Women's WM3 Snow Goggles$187.82 $234.95More Colors Available
- Clearance Giro Axis™ Snow Goggles$151.82 $190.00
- Clearance Oakley Women's Fall Line XM Snow Goggle$151.82 $190.00
- Giro Axis™ Snow Goggles$180.00More Colors Available
- Sale Oakley Flight Deck™ M Snow Gogglesfrom: $177.00More Colors Available
About Snow Goggles
Snowboard goggles are not just accessories; they are essential for eye safety. The primary function of snowboard goggles is to protect your eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, wind, snow, bright sun, tree debris, and branches. Protecting your eyes and maintaining clear vision is essential to everyone, whether skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snow tubbing, or performing other snow sports.
So how do you choose snowboard goggles ? First, start with understanding how the goggles fit. Before buying, make sure your goggles & helmets feel comfortable together. Goggles have a variety of straps. There is an anti-slip strap, snapback closure, silicon-backed strap, or dual slide strap adjustment system. Some straps are easier to adjust than others. Next is deciding the type of lens. There are two lens shapes flat or cylindrical and spherical lenses. Cylindrical-shaped goggles curve from left to right and are more economical but limited in peripheral vision. Spherical-shaped goggles are curved from left to right and top to bottom for less visual distortion. Spherical snow goggles give better peripheral vision, less distortion, and less glare, but their cost is higher.
Condensation or fogging of the lens may occur in goggles when your warm body air meets the cold outside air. There are four types of ventilation systems to look for when selecting snow goggles double-layered lenses, anti-fog coatings, vents, and fans. Check out our guide on how to prevent snowboard goggles from fogging. Different tints can be used depending on the ski conditions. Using the correct lens can optimize your vision for the best experience. Choose from UV protection, Polarized lenses, Photochromic lenses, Over-the-glasses lenses (OTG), and Interchangeable lenses. Use the Adventure Resource Guide to learn how how lens color matters for snowboard goggles
When shopping, there is no right or wrong regarding which style of ski goggles to select. Sun & Ski sells top-of-the-line goggles from brands like Smith, Anon, Giro, and Oakley. Our collection is full of different shapes, sizes, and lenses to cater to every customer's needs.
Sun & Ski Sports mission is to provide you with an elevated shopping experience through exceptional customer service, first-hand expertise, and competitively priced brands ready to perform for any adventure.