- Sale Pearl Izumi Men's X-Alp Lunch Mountain Cycling Shoes$112.50 $150.00More Colors Available
- Shimano Pd-gr500 Pedals$80.00
- Lazer Impala MIPS Mountain Bike Helmetfrom: $109.83 $159.99More Colors Available
- All Mountain Style Honeycomb Frame Guard Extra$38.00More Colors Available
- Blackburn Wayside Water Bottle Cage$25.00More Colors Available
The Santa Cruz Tallboy AD 29 Mountain Bike '22 takes a leap further into what short-travel bikes really are capable of. This bike is equipped with a lower-link VPP suspension, a streamlined design, the typical Santa Cruz refinement, and rather radical geometry. This is the kind of bike that makes you sprint while going up, along, over, or down due to the maximum efficiency of the VPP design and responsive, lightweight chassis. Its progressive lower link-mounted shock feels equally at home doing cross-country as it does in extreme-country and, paired with a 130mm fork, the new Tallboy becomes ever more appealing to riders who like to open it up.
This bike has been designed with a longer travel geometry that includes a 65.5-degree head-angle, generous front center, and short offset fork, something rarely seen on a bike of this ilk. The Tallboy's short-short 430mm chainstays have +/- 10mm of rear axle adjustment to ensure riders of all sizes and styles feel equally at home. Match that to a relatively low BB (335mm and 37.5mm drop) and you've got a combo that is ready to haul into every pocket turn and launch out the other side. The Santa Cruz Tallboy AD 29 Mountain Bike '22 takes your game to a whole different level.